Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Nothing special, just read.

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Nothing special, just read. Empty
MessageSujet: Nothing special, just read.   Nothing special, just read. Icon_minitime1Dim 27 Oct - 3:52

HEY YOU.

Here's a few lines of... I guess a few rules? or just how we roll in here.

~~~

-This forum is a friendly place made first just for friends and we want it to keep it that way.

-This forum has NO timelines

-This forum accepts alternate universes

-This forum was made for our craving needs to RP whatever we want. That's right, whatever we want.

-This forum accepts every kind of rp. You can rp smut, explicit or not, gore, not canon things, something in the past, in the future, in an AU, "wrong" kind of things, whatever you want, really, we do not care.
Citation :
If someone is triggered by something thought he has the right to communicate it to you tho and you can warn people on the title of your rp too.
-This forum accepts multi accounts... if I guess you can manage them all.

-This forum accepts english and french or a mix of the two. Sorry if it does not rock your boat, but that's how it is.

-This forum accepts OC's but ONLY if they stays in the AU (Alternate universe), sorry.

Citation :
We created an AU with OC's on another squad before the manga original one, just ask us! We certainly don't bite Smile
-This forum do not tolerate drama. (Conflicts may happens, we know) We all love, accept, respect each other in here. I'm not asking you to be best friends with everyone, but it's a big pile of love and it's going to stay that way.

~~~

If you can't respect all of this, this forum may not be for you. If you have read it all and is ok with it, just write PUDDING below (because I love that word) I'll erase(eat) your pudding after so don't panic.

Dernière édition par Reiner Braun le Dim 27 Oct - 4:15, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Nothing special, just read.
Page 1 sur 1