Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

First mission... (anyone can interact)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Olbreo Bostlov
Creppy
Creppy
Olbreo Bostlov

First mission... (anyone can interact) Empty
MessageSujet: First mission... (anyone can interact)   First mission... (anyone can interact) Icon_minitime1Mar 26 Nov - 22:43

The very first mission, my very first. We all went outside for the very first time. I was quite excited, but mostly scared as hell. But I was ready to give it my all. Our first mission to exterminateur the Titans. I was in a différent team, i was assigned with 15 other people to search the East part for any Titans and to kill them on sight. Se were given smoke signal to prevent the others of the Titans nearby. All of our orders were given through those signals. We all got on our horses and went of out town... The townspeople... They were looking at us with different look on their face. Some with disgust, some were proud. I even heard a part of conversation where two people bet how many of us would come back... So thats really how those people are seeing us uh? I could see some people of our squad newly arrived in the Garisson. Im sure its hard on them too, seeing us going out there, not knowing if we would come back. But I dont have any regrets, im proud of the choice I made and I wont go back. Finally, my very first step out of those walls. The scenery was amazing, though I could not let my guard down. The Titans were already surrounding the gate, ready to attack us any moment. But they were not our target, the Garisson were slicing them. We continue with our horses to where we were suppose to go. To tell you the truth, I wasnt quite confortable with that team. I didnt knew them much and coudnt really bond with them. But I had to trust them.

Their name were Evangeline Delaberge, Xavier Montpetit, Antonio Ferrere, Elizabeth O'Connor, George Duhamel, Suzaku Tanaka, Keith Petrovitch, Coralia Bénédicte, Gustavio Sanchez, Rachel Cole, Zacharias et Victorin Grey, Sabrina Lane et Harold Harding.

At first, when se spotted where we had to go, we separeted into five teams of three. I was with the Grey twin. At least I knew them quite enough to work with them properly. We spotted our first Titan, a normal one. So we signal its presence to the others and proceed to kill it. Acting as one and the same, the twin went on the side of the Titans and both injured one leg each of it. I took no time to propulse myself and cute his neck. We had worked together to kill our very first Titan, I couldnt be more proud. I hoped the others had the same luck as us. Zacharias then pointed to the sky and we saw lots of smoke signals saying that abnormal Titans were around. They were dangerous, more than I could ever believe. We headed to the directions of the smoke and saw Evangeline on her horse, waving at us and pointing in the directions where the Titans went. But she didnt understood our own waving, telling her to get out of the way. She was crushed under the foot of the Titans. We didnt had any time to shout her name, it was coming after us, we had to run away as fast as our horses could. This abnormal type of Titan was known as a Jumper. He didnt ran, he jumped. There was almost no telling where he would land next, but we had to do something. We took three different direction to see who he would chase. Victorin was the one he chose. So we chased the Jumper who chased him and used our 3DMG to propulse ourselves in the air using the Jumper body for our hook. His jumping around made it very difficult, but we managed to kill the damn thing. Evangeline was avenged at least. We went to where she was and it was a sad sight to see. All of her body was crushed and had merged with the dead carcass of the horse. The thing was in a pool of blood, crushed bones and crushed organs. I could not look very long, my stomach was already upside-down. The twins were angry. For them, Evangeline was like Catalina for me. I knew fully well how they felt. Seeing we can die so easily against them have just made the Titans even more terrifying than before.

So we continued to the area where Evangeline was pointing. We went as fast as possible, scared that something similar had happen to the others. But we found Suzaku and Antonio, killing an abnormal Titan. We went to meet them and we told the news of Evangeline... Which followed by the news of Rachel death, eaten by the Titan they just killed. So it was two down already... The five of us went together in search of the others, we thought it was about time to call a retreat, but we had to followed our commander orders. We couldnt make a retreat call without him. But when we found them, it was already too late, we couldnt do anything. They were in a cabin and had locked themselves in. They wouldnt let us in no matter what, saying humans scent attracted humans, and by starting here, we were just endangering them. From what we learned, they were 4 people inside the cabin. Xavier, Elizabeth, Sabrina and George. Which meant that Keith, Coraline, Gustavio and Harold were dead...

We didnt know how they died, but they were. This mission was a total failure and our leader had locked himself up with three other people. We shoot a retreat smoke signal in the air, there was nothing more we could do at this time. Getting back on my horse, I explained to the twins what had to be done. Zacharias agreed, but Victorin was still trying to convince the others. Footsteps. I heard footstep not too far from us, we had to get out. Normal or abnormal? We didnt know. It was another Jumper. He crushed the house under him and looked at Victorin who was still standing there, scared. And we were too far from him. The Titan took him in his hand, crush his bones, tore him up in two before eating both parts. I looked at Zacharias, he didnt had any facial expression. Let's go, he said, we should get back inside the walls. I agreed, the two of us could not fight this Titan on our own, so we ran as fast as the horse could ran, the Jumper was following us, jumping around to corner us. We send loads of smoke signals in the air to mark our position and our need of help. Looking back at this day, i know it might be selfish, but im glad I didnt do this mission with my friends... Zacharias didnt say a single word since then.

We finally escaped the Titan sight, so we could relax a bit. We were soon joined by the members of the squad that went with us on the mission. They had lost most of their member too and were going back inside too.

We started with 30 people on this expedition. Two groups of fifteen, ten groups of three. We were only six coming back alive, not even able to scavenge anything from our lost companion. Our leader had died too. We were all down, but no tears were falling. We knew it could happen, but we werent mentally prepared for this. We lost 24 of our friend before our very eyes. And we were not even gone for long. It was a failure. Nothing more, nothing less.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mikasa Ackerman

Mikasa Ackerman

MessageSujet: Re: First mission... (anyone can interact)   First mission... (anyone can interact) Icon_minitime1Mer 27 Nov - 5:06

Nika’s eyes widened as they crossed the gate for the first time in her entire life. She had seen the outside from the curtain wall`s battlements when they were trainees but it didn't feel the same at all. First and foremost, the sense of imminent danger was much more oppressing. She had never seen a Titan from so close and suddenly, she bitterly regretted having given up her peaceful life inside Wall Rosa. These monstrosities were hideous. Worse, they had gathered near the gate as if to welcome their new meat, cruelly letting them have a taste of freedom before leisurely gutting them.

Nika’s hands were shaking as she tightened her grip on the reins as she pushed her horse and herself to go forward. It took a great deal of determination not to turn around and canter back inside the safety of the wall but it was too late to reconsider becoming a seller in the central market, her lungs had been filled with the pure air of the outside. Dodging the falling corpses of the titans killed by the Garrison, the scout directed her horse in the south where her attributed squad had been assigned. They were thirty of them, most out on their first missions, comrades she had made throughout her training.

Her group was originally composed of fifteen soldiers who travelled for a few kilometers before reaching the splitting point. Titans were already tailing them as a big group and spread equally when their preys did so. Some of them kept going forward with their dumb look plastered to their faces until they ran straight into trees. Nika wondered how something that stupid could possibly be the biggest threat to humanity and hastily denied the reason that naturally came to her was that the humans were as dumb as the titans.

They were three in her team with two normal titans tailing them. Her teammates were Nicolas Grenier and Marie-Chatelle de la Cour; two people with who she had met during her training but had never worked with. Her usual teammates had been sent with other squads and she needed to cast away her disliking about being separated from her brother and other team member and put trust into these two.

Marie-Chatelle was their team leader and was supposed to give the signal to commence the attack but she was staggering. Doubt reflected in her eyes as she didn’t know which titan slay first. Nicolas yelled at her to snap out of it as they were getting closer and closer. Losing his cool, he launched himself up in the air with his 3DMG and hooked himself to the furthest titan, the weakest looking one. He had made a grave mistake because when his engine reeled him toward it, the other titan threw its grotesque body in the wires, unbalancing Nicolas and gobbled him in one snap of its teeth. The girls stared in horror as they saw the lump representing their teammate go down the monster’s throat; he didn’t even have the time to scream.

The weakest past the other as it was still in pursuit but the hooks of Nicolas’s 3MDG were still anchored deep into its flesh and the wires hadn’t been severed when the man was swallowed. The next event would be forever embedded in Nika’s mind. The nickel wires linking both titans suddenly tensed. The weak titan fell backward from the shock, pulling on the cables even more. Nicolas’s corpse busted out of the other titan, literally making its head explode from the force with which he was sent up in the air. The dissolving, slime covered organic matter did not resist the violence of the swing more than the titan and Nicolas`s body severed at the level of his belt. The legs missed Nika by a few centimeters but the torso hit Marie-Chatelle on her back. She screamed bloody murder as she pushed it off, boiling juices evaporating from her pale skin. Both women fled to safety before the fallen titan got back to its feet.

Nika got off her stead and grab her vest where her heart was. All of this was too much to handle. They hadn’t done anything and they had already lost a teammate. She looked up to Marie-Chatelle to see how she was faring. The French girl’s expression was forever petrified in one of deep trauma. She seemed to move only because her body was trembling. She looked down at Nika and a wicked smile cracked her porcelain face before she activated her 3DMG into a tree and impaled herself into one of her sword upon impact. It happened in a flash; Nika didn't even see Marie-Chatelle draw her weapon and point it toward herself before colliding with the tree. Her body fell to the ground with the weapon still piercing through her abdomen, her face still sporting the same insane look she had given to Nika second before.

Nika swallowed the bile that had spurted into her mouth. She was now all alone, probably surrounded by gigantic monsters with no other scout in sight. Not knowing what to do, she picked up the suicidee and threw her back on her horse after taking out the sword. Nika had decided she would try to make it to the rendez-vous point like they were supposed to. Grabbing the rain of Marie-Chatelle’s stead, she noticed black smoke signaling retreat in the blue sky. Her guts sank deeper as she acknowledge the mission was a failure. Nika climbed back on her horse and started her solitary retreat.

On her way back, a small titan started pursuing her but Nika didn’t even fuss about it. She simply took out a leg of the horse transporting Marie-Chatelle’s corpse with her sword and let the monster feast upon them while she escaped.

She joined with the surviving members, feeling even more discouraged to see so few of them were still alive. She immediately noticed that only one of the Grey twins had made it back and her thoughts went to Valerie who she had yet to see in the ranks of the survivors.

Nike directed her horse to walk alongside Olbreo’s group and gave them a haunted glance.

‘’I’m sorry…’’ was all she could mutter.
Olbreo Bostlov
Creppy
Creppy
Olbreo Bostlov

MessageSujet: Re: First mission... (anyone can interact)   First mission... (anyone can interact) Icon_minitime1Ven 29 Nov - 22:24

Olbreo was still on his horse, going a at a slow place toward the gate which was still a long way in front of them. He glared at the survivors, feeling sad inside. Out of the first group of 30, only 6 were alive... He saw Nika joining up next to him, saying she was sorry. Why was she apologizing for? Its doesnt appear like she was at fault or anything. But he couldnt find any word to reassure here, especially since he knew that her brother was still nowhere to be seen.

But Olbreo felt like he should also say he was sorry. It wasnt his fault either, he did what he could. But seeing Victorin fighting the tears just made his heart sank more. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. But he could find some confort at the thought that he achieved to kill two Titans...two, only two fucking Titans. He could have killed much more, but his team had been killed.

A bird came flying near them, then past right in front of Olbreo. A bird has wings, he was wearing the birds of freedom. Freedom, what an irony he thought, being able to go outside, but having to go back inside that cage that is the interior... That bird was more free than them... He wanted to be a bird so badly right now. Being able to fly away whenever something came up... How lucky they were, not having to care about the Titans, just flying freely wherever they wanted... The bird came to a stop on top of the horse head. Olbreo looked at it with envy. Olbreo wanted to have real wings, not fakes one like his equipment. Real wings so he could fly away and Forget about all the pain, about all the suffering.

No, that was not the good way to think, cause that would mean forgetting about his friend, about his new family. And he didnt want to forget about them. They had been there for him when he thought he was alone, he could not let them go that easily. And so he believed and regain a smile on his face. It was faint, and the horror he saw was still printed on his face, but the smile was there. He looked at Nika.

- Dont be sorry, you did what you could, and like all of us, you could not do much. Whats important is that you are alive. I also believe your brother is alive. We have to believe for their safety. That mission was a failure, there was nothing we could do. Those who died before our very eyes... We have to keep them in our memories, to keep them alive.

Victorin then looked at Olbreo with a faint smile on his face. Obviously, what he said touched his heart. He thanked him silently before looking back to the gate. They all needed to stay strong, they were not back yet, so no safety assured. Anything could happen, anything. And that was what afraid Olbreo more than anything.
Mikasa Ackerman

Mikasa Ackerman

MessageSujet: Re: First mission... (anyone can interact)   First mission... (anyone can interact) Icon_minitime1Jeu 5 Déc - 19:43

Nika glanced at Victorin and both of them looked in each other's eyes. As twins, the four of them had naturally become friends from that common point. It pained her to know Zacharias had died during the mission and was impressed to see the surviving twin hold on such a strong face but somehow, she has a feeling he had died alongside him inside. He had probably seen it too. Nika knew for sure that if it were to happen to Valery, her initial shock would kill her and if it wouldn't, she would die a gory, insane death from trying to avenge her other half. The thoughts he might have died on his side was enough torture already.

Olbreo's word broke the everlasting glance and both looked at him. Victorin managed to crack a smile somehow and Nika nodded silently. She looked at the three other survivors. She couldn't believe they had already lost so many friends on their first time outside. She knew it was dangerous, suicide but she had hoped their bunch would be different.

- It's impossible only we survived... We were 30! It's impossible less than the third survived!

Her flare pistol suddenly fell heavy in its holster on her side. She reached for it, slowly her fingers from the huge barrel to the hammer. Nika took it out from under her cape before looking at Olbreo and Victorin.

- Maybe some are still alive! They could have missed the signal!

Captainless, they were free to take their own actions. Covering an ear, she didn’t wait for anyone’s permission to shoot a white round up in the air. Mika looked at trail of smoke in there and began to pray survivors would return to safety. Her eyes always also spied the sky for possible responding signals.

The route before reaching the safety of the wall was still long and they were still open to be attacked but to her eyes, the road would never be far enough before her brother and other friend were safely back to her side.
Olbreo Bostlov
Creppy
Creppy
Olbreo Bostlov

MessageSujet: Re: First mission... (anyone can interact)   First mission... (anyone can interact) Icon_minitime1Jeu 30 Jan - 17:04

Nika was right, maybe others were still alive, somewhere, and they might have not seen the signal, they had to be warned. Olbreo watch the trail of smoke, hoping that others survived too. All of his friends, even those he wasnt quite friend with.

- We're getting closer to the gates... we must stay focused, if we let our guards even now, it will be the end of u-... I can't believe it!

On their right, there was a group of maybe ten person... We're they all from the same group? He didn't see any of his close friends in this one. What was going on with this mission... Well at least, it was ten more alive people. So Olbreo smiled, seeing how things might be better than expected.

- Hope is not lost for our friends, we must go onward and keep our head up. We have to- ...

He didn't see it at first, but this group of people we're being chased by three Titans. But they we're still far from them. Olbreo made sign to his survivor group to go and help them, but it was already too late. All ten of them we're being trampled or eaten by them and the Titans we're going their way. Olbreo was scared as hell, he didnt want to die right now, he wanted to run to the gates and never ever come out. But he couldnt let it be seen by the others.

" Come on, get a grip of yourself..."

- To the gates! Quickly!

The horses we're running fast. He throw a glance at Nika and Victorin to see how they we're holding. Both of them we're probably in deep thoughts about their respective brothers. One lost and one dead. He really hoped that Valery had made it safe, for the sake of Nika. As for Victorin, his life would never be the same ever again, losing a part of himself like that. He looked behind him to see where were the Titans.

- Stop!

Behind them, the three Titans we're on the ground, dead. A large group of people had taken care of them, but he could not see any of their face, seeing how far they were. But they had to take this chance to run.

- Alright! Come on, let's hurry to the gates!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: First mission... (anyone can interact)   First mission... (anyone can interact) Icon_minitime1

First mission... (anyone can interact)
Page 1 sur 1