Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Weird attraction... (PV Fred)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Olbreo Bostlov
Creppy
Creppy
Olbreo Bostlov

Weird attraction... (PV Fred) Empty
MessageSujet: Weird attraction... (PV Fred)   Weird attraction... (PV Fred) Icon_minitime1Sam 30 Nov - 18:23

* flashback*

Olbreo was sitting in front of his working desk in his dorm, drinking a beer and doing his homework, well at least, tried to do them

Olbreo had always been straight. As far as he could remember, only girls were in his mind. In primary school, he had one girlfriend per year, and each time, something went wrong. Be it the different taste in fruits for snack or the favorite play time between classes. In highschool, it didnt get any better. He was always trying to get their attention, acting more mature than he should just to impress them. Then college started and the same old song continued. From left to right, always kissing and banging girls. By then, most of them were with him because he was a bit nerdy and good looking. So they were not afraid to be seen with him and he could help them with their classes. But he didnt really mind. Doesnt matter had sex, the meme goes, no? But in University, everything changed. He met Fred, his gay roommate. He was not homophobic, As soon as they moved in together, they became bros. The chemistry between the two of them was just this good.

* end of flashback*

It was hard to concentrate with what he had in mind. The shower was in use, he could hear the water flowing... He was in there... He let out a sigh and drink another sip. How could he focus when he knew what was going to happen when the whose would be over? He had it all figured out didnt he? He must have planned every detail. Damn he was good at making his head spin.

* flashback*
That halloween party had gone well. Better than he thought. He invited Becky, a airhead who was into him for his mind and grades. Fred was with them. They had started to drink and dance until the girl went away for a while. Fred didnt believe Olbreo was with her. He admitted that it was only for the booty since she aimed for his brain. She had heard it and left, angry. But Olbreo didnt really mind though, he could still have some fun with his bro. They smoked some weed, danced a lot and when he woke up, he was naked, spooning his naked bro. That was first time this happen.

* end of flashback*

The water came to a stop, Olbreo was now in for a show. He glanced at the pile of clothes on his roommate bed. Olbreo had been clever and sneaky and he really had it coming. The door of the bathroom opened, steam coming out of it. And there he was, Friedrich, his roommate, his bro, topless, hot, with only a serviette to hide the bottom part, even though it didnt leave much to the imagination. He looked at Olbreo confused. Olbreo remembered he gave that same look like a week ago...

*flashback*
Olbreo was on his bed, smoking some weed he had bought from Lars, the usual drug dealer. Then came in the room his bro since he moved in, Fred, with a serious look on his face. A look so determined that nothing could keep him from having what he wanted. Truth be told, Olbreo knew that when Fred wanted something, he always managed to get it. Little did olby know that it was him, the subject of his desire. Olbreo was clearly confused. And it was not because he was high. Was he serious?

- Dude? You know i'm straight right? You cant be serious, come on bro, stop teasing me and have a joint okay? It will calm you down.

But he was dead serious.

* end of flashback*

Olbreo had to told him that he would think about it, but as he thought, his brain suddendly went down to his cock whenever Fred was on his mind. That was the plan of today, to make sure of one point. He thought really hard about it and his plan was a success. Fred was right in front of him, straight out of the shower, looking for his clothes. Olby point the bed. Still confused, Fred went to his clothes, folded nicely. Olbreo smiled. Yeah, he had made his choice. He did like seeing him half naked like this, it really did turn him on. But what was so different from the other guys? Dont get him wrong, he'll never admit that he's homosexual, and he is not homophobic either, but through out the week, he had made some test. In the shower after some training, he took at quick glance at some of the most well fitted guy in the shower. No effect whats so ever. He was friend with some of them. But the effect he had now with Fred was clearly showing. He smiled, finish his beer, got up from his chair, walked to him and gave him a hug before landing a kiss on his mouth.

- I don't why, I don't know how, but one thing I know for sure, is that your my bro and I do want to take our bromance one step further. I feel good around you, you never let me down, you're sexy as fuck. So yeah, i'll be your boyfriend. I'll give it a try and i'm not afraid to show it.

There, it had been said. Olbreo decided at that moment that if it was with Fred, it wasnt considered like being gay. Everyone had a thing for Fred, but he always was kind of selective, not in the had way. And out of all the people he knew, some more good looking, more smart, less idiot, he had to chose him. He wasnt special, but he was to Fred it seems and he would have been crazy to let it go. Especially since Fred was also special for him too.

* end of flashback*

Olbreo had a panicked face. Real zombies had been sighted all around the world and they were spreading fast... Olbreo looked at Fred. They had been together for almost a year, there was no way he would go back on his choice. But now, a challenge had come. How would they survive this newly arrived zombie apocalypse? He grabbed the first thing that looked like a good weapon, an iron baseball bat he had for his baseball player costume on the last Halloween party. He was ready to smash some zombie to the ground, but he was afraid. Afraid to lose the most precious person in his life. Not even his parents, who never encountered Fred, were more precious than him in his eyes.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Friedrich Horowitz
Creppy
Creppy
Friedrich Horowitz

Weird attraction... (PV Fred) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Weird attraction... (PV Fred)   Weird attraction... (PV Fred) Icon_minitime1Sam 30 Nov - 18:54

Photo from FROSH Week Party:
Weird attraction... (PV Fred) V49nl2c
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Weird attraction... (PV Fred)
Page 1 sur 1