Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Annie's Log

AuteurMessage
Annie Leonhardt
Spoopy
Spoopy
Annie Leonhardt

Annie's Log Empty
MessageSujet: Annie's Log   Annie's Log Icon_minitime1Ven 17 Jan - 12:19

Day 127

Annie walks into the deserted apartment she has been calling ‘home’ for a few weeks now carrying provisions. Her haul of the day had been a bit better than usual; she’d actually managed to find medicine to stock up as well as some chocolate (her favorite). This brighter turn of events could almost eclipse the fact that she’d not seen another human being for months now, that the world was mostly destroyed and that what remained of it was a bunch of walking corpses. She didn’t really care about that first point though, even because this ‘apocalypse’, she’d been the time to stay on her own and even avoid the company of others. Of course, she’d made a few, close friends in the oddest of circumstances… but those happy memories were always tainted by the context in which they met.

Pushing those thoughts aside, the blonde put away her new provisions, washed up, and then settled in front of her camera as she did every day. She’d started this little ritual after she’d raided a wall, finding a camera which was still intact and possible to recharge at her leisure despite the lack of electricity in her part of town. For her, it was a way to keep the time, to record her memories, and to keep herself sane. Turning it on and pressing record, she takes a deep breath before she begins her usual introduction.

“Day 127. My name is Annie Leonhardt, formerly identified as Test Subject 003. The headaches have been getting worst since I’ve run out of medicine. Thankfully, I managed to find a pharmacy that had not yet been raided or taken over by walkers. There were corpses lying around the entrance which lead me to believe the humans there killed each other before they could even make it past the broken windows” she laughs humourlessly, pinching the bridge of her nose, “Those idiots…

“Good thing they were already dead though, otherwise I would have had to terminate them… which would be a problem considering how little if the human population is left now. According to my calculations, there must be less than 40% of earth’s original population left uninfected. As for other statistics: another 40% are now most likely walkers and a mere 10-15% of them actually rest in peace.

“From the way I saw the groups flee city months ago, I believe this stat with remain stable for a while… until they mutate, that is.”

She takes a deep breath and raises her eyes to the camera once more, “Carrying all these supplies has tired me out. I won’t be patrolling the surroundings tonight so I better go secure the apartment before night falls. I’ve only spotted a few walkers today and they won’t be able to sense me so I should be safe.

“Here’s to another night in hell” she concludes and turns off the camera.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Annie's Log
Page 1 sur 1