Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

What if...

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Carla Jaeger

Carla Jaeger

What if... Empty
MessageSujet: What if...   What if... Icon_minitime1Ven 17 Jan - 12:47

Défi:

What if...
Carla couldn't keep her son.

It was killing her in the inside... but she couldn't let him stay here. It was for the best she kept saying herself. Her husband was mad... doing all does weird experiment on their son... her baby... He didn't know, she knew. She saw him last night, when she was supposed to be gone for groceries. The house was dark... nobody was home, she tought at first... but then she saw a light, it was from basement. Curious, she got down the stairs silently, and looked at the gaping the door was offering her. And what she saw there... was something she wished to never see again... trembling and crying she climb back the stairs... a bit clumsily, but still in complete silence. She abandoned her groceries in the kitchen and go directly to her room...

That night she didn't sleep... All she could think about was Eren, her poor baby boy... He was only five... That's when she made a promise to herself... that she will protect him at all cost... even if it was from his father... and even if she couldn't see him anymore.

The next day, she did as if nothing happen... Wake up early to make breakfast for all the family, kissing her husband and wishing him a good day at work (that one was the most difficult if you ask her), cleaning the house all mornings and playing with her son outside in the afternoon. Time was going so fast...the more the sun was going low, the more Carla's heart was dying. When night came, she cried a bit with him in her arms, repeating: I love you Eren, I love you so much, over, and over again, until he falls asleep.

It was time. Without hesitation she took her son in her arms, hiding him under her big cap and left home with no tear. Her goodbye had been made all day, there was no time for regrets now. She walked all the way to downtown, hiding the more she could, she didn't want to get attention on her. She stopped in front of the tavern. She couldn't think of anything else. It was the only way to get him out of the Shiganshina District.

The Survey Corps just came back yesterday from a trip outside the walls. There's been less dead this time... The new leader, something Smith if Carla recall correctly, have established a new strategy for their mission... nothing that really take off the danger of going outside killing titans, if you ask Carla's opinion... but anyway that was not why she was looking out for the Scouting Legion tonight.

She needed one of them to take her son and get him out of here! Put him in another wall, far from here... far from Grisha and his experiment. That was her plan. In the bar, she looked around, trying to find one of them... There was a lot of Stationary Guards getting drunk... she scowled at them, and they were supposed to protect us? What a joke really... she would never give her son to someone like them... Finally she found some Recon Corps in the bar, they were in a dark corner of the place and they didn't look very happy...

The only solution, she kept saying to herself, it's the only way. She walked to them... looking for the one she would talk too... they were all big and scary... except one...He was smaller, not that he didn't look strong like the other, but he was a lot more small in build. And he was in retreat compare to the other.

She sat before him... looking nervously around... she was sweating, hugging strongly her asleep son with one arm. With the other she took out a little bag in leather with some money in and put it in front of the soldier.

"I'm here to make a deal with you."

Dernière édition par Carla Jaeger le Lun 20 Jan - 18:12, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lance Corporal Levi

Lance Corporal Levi

What if... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What if...   What if... Icon_minitime1Ven 17 Jan - 18:03

The night had advanced well enough, and it was around this time of the evening that Levi liked to give everything a rest and leave. However, his soldiers didn't seem to share the sentiment, and kept drowning themselves in drink. He could understand the pain of loss they felt at the death of their comrades, out there in their expeditions, but they were highly trained to be strong; pillars to support all of humanity.

He just didn't see why everybody could not just control their emotions. He could do it. Why couldn't they?

Sighing, he sipped on a drink, leaning back on his chair. He was alone at his table, as Erwin had done the right thing (the sneaky man) and had retreated up to his room for the night. Levi would have liked to leave, but the rowdy bunch of soldiers needed to have an eye kept on them, as if they weren't old enough to do it themselves. What a pain in his ass, if you asked him.

His evening had been uneventful. And yet, as a shadow slunk across the tavern, towards him, his eyes snapped into a more alert state, and he watched the hooded figure come closer. He couldn't make out too many things about her, only the fact that she was obviously a woman, still young from the looks of her body peeking through the cape she wore.

He'd guessed right about her involvement with him, as she sat down in front of him, carrying a large bundle close to her. Levi was admittedly startled when, without a word, she took out a pouch of clinking coins and pushed it to him, although his expression didn't show it. Just as silent as her, he didn't touch, nor look at the bag of coins, gazing at the woman herself until she explained herself.

And that she did, without even introducing herself first, and Levi could not deny that his curiosity was sparked.

"Who are you?" he asked softly. "And what kind of deal is this?"
Carla Jaeger

Carla Jaeger

What if... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What if...   What if... Icon_minitime1Lun 20 Jan - 18:11

"My name is Carla Ja... I'm Carla."

The less he knows, the best it is. That's what Carla thinks anyway. He doesn't need to know her last name. Doesn't need to know she's the wife of doctor Jaeger. No, all he needs, is to do the job she wants him to do! That's it. But how can she ask him...

"I..." She stops, lowering her voice, so only the man in front of her can hear her. " I need you to take some...something to the upper walls. Rose or Shina, I don't care! Just take him- it! Take it the farthest away you can from here... it's the only thing I ask you... please help me."

She's starting to get emotional again. So she stop talking, taking long and slow respiration. Eren, who she is still hiding under her cape, starts moving. Don't panic... don't panic, you still have time. She gets up. " Follow me please"

She walks to the door, not waiting for the soldier to follow you. Nobody must see Eren. Shiganshina District is not that big. Her husband is well known. And the last thing she wants is someone telling him that he saw his wife giving their only son to a soldier... Outside, she looks for a back alley. Something dark, who they wouldn't attract unwanted attention.

"Here. It would do"

Entering a small blind alley behind the bar, she checks for anybody hiding in the trash, or something. She must look like at total paranoid for the stranger. But she can't risk it. Now that she knows the alley is safe, she finally opens her cape. Eren is starting to wake up, so she starts to lull him in her arms. She looks up at the man in front of her.

"This is my son, Eren... he's five year old. And I need you to take him with you."

Farlan_Church
Spoopy
Spoopy
Farlan_Church

What if... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What if...   What if... Icon_minitime1Lun 20 Jan - 23:53

Eren ouvrit les yeux lentement dérangé dans son sommeil par les bruits ambiants de… mais où était-il donc rendu? Les paupières lourds, bien au chaud contre sa mère dont la voix était bien reconnaissable, Eren bougea légèrement la tête et bailla pour chasser le sommeil de son esprit. Il resserra ses bras autour de sa mère par réflexe, cherchant à comprendre ce qui se passait. Il ne pouvait pas voir grand-chose, ses yeux s’habituant lentement à la pénombre.

Lorsque sa mère écarta ce qu’elle avait placé devant son visage, Eren cligna des yeux et regarda autour de lui, curieux et la tête dans les nuages. Il entendait sa mère parler, mais ne comprit que son nom, se réveillant lentement. Enfin, alors qu’il ouvrait grand les yeux, il remarqua où ils étaient et avec qui ils étaient. Après un certain temps, le jeune garçon remarqua l’uniforme et écarquilla les yeux. L’homme aux cheveux noirs semblait très malcommode et intimidant, si bien que le petit arbora une mine craintive en se blottissant contre sa mère.

«Mommy… who’s this?»
Lance Corporal Levi

Lance Corporal Levi

What if... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What if...   What if... Icon_minitime1Mar 21 Jan - 12:45

Levi hesitated at the strange request, but seeing as the woman had not hesitated, he saw no reason to do so himself. Quietly slipping a coin under his tankard, he got up and strode across the tavern, his cloak flapping behind him. He exited into the cool night air after the mysterious woman -Carla- and followed silently into an alley. His suspicion arose when she began searching the surroundings, and he shifted his weight from one foot to another to hear the reassuring clank of his 3D maneuver gear at his waist, just in case.

Nonetheless, he waited for her to finish and turn to him. It was probably the desperation in her eyes that compelled him to stop and listen to what she had to say. And say she did, and for the first time in a while, Levi found himself baffled by the strange request.

"Pardon?" he asked in a low grumble, looking at the little boy in her arms, who was now stirring. It was very unusual for a mother to hand over her son so willingly in such tough times, and something was definitely wrong in the entire picture. He looked down at the boy, who had awaken now and was curled up against his mother, and frowned.

"Ma'am, I hope you are aware that the Survey Corps are not a babysitting service. We go out on regular expeditions and spend our days training at our HQ, and so we cannot handle your son." His lips pressed flat against one another. "My apologies. You will have to find someone else."
Carla Jaeger

Carla Jaeger

What if... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What if...   What if... Icon_minitime1Mer 22 Jan - 12:35

Eren has woke up. Her little boy was totally awake... this was going to be more difficult like this, for her, but for Eren too. He was not going to understand why he must leave with a stranger. He was probably going to cry... Carla was not sure if she could do it if Eren cries...

"Shhhh sweetie, Mommy is talking with... mh he's a soldier. A nice soldier, he protects us."
She kisses his temple, not wanting to scare him.

"Sir, I... I know the Survey Corps don't usually do that... but! It's an emergency! I really need your help...I don't have much time... I cannot go around asking for anybody help! Please! Please, for the love of god... or anything you believe in! Please help my son!"

She was desperate now, warm tears were rolling out her eyes... Her voice was shaking. She was holding tight to her son. She didn't want to let him go... even if she knew it was the right thing to do. She kisses him again, on the head, on the cheek, the other one... Finally she got up... Realising that she kneelt down unconsciously while talking to the short men. Taking three big in breath, she tries to relax herself.

"Look... I don't know your name, or if I can really thrust you... but I don't have the choice. I don't ask you to look after him all your life... Just take him with you on your way to your HQ, find him a nice home... a nice... " She chocked. While talking she got closer and closer to the men. Stopping finally less than a meter from him. "new family...That's all I'm asking... I don't have a lot of money...I gave you everything I own. So please...take him"

Finally she's handing him her son.

Lance Corporal Levi

Lance Corporal Levi

What if... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What if...   What if... Icon_minitime1Lun 27 Jan - 18:48

Levi looked at the woman. She was a mess, and obviously, the entire ordeal was incredibly trying for her. His heart skipped a beat but he calmed it quickly, for Levi was a Captain of the Survey Corps and he did not have time to be influenced by emotion. However, Carla was desperate, and anybody could have seen that. Levi had rarely seen a sight so heartbreaking. Some people died, and that was the end of it. But she was separating herself from her son willingly, almost condemning him to death in the slim chance that Levi would be able to find him a new home, and it hit him in the face that this was not a normal behaviour coming from people he had sworn to protect.

Why would she ask of him such a thing? His mind first went to spousal abuse, but a quick scan of her face and uncovered wrists in the moonlight revealed no such evidence of violence. His gaze then went to the boy, who now was awake and observing with nervousness in his eyes. He bore no visible marks of violence either, and so the theory was discarded. Then if nobody was hurting them, why would she give him away? Economic situation? No, her clothes were neatly pressed and the boy was not skin and bones like some homeless orphans he'd seen in the streets. Fleeing from responsibility perhaps? Oh, but her tears were genuine, as was the trembling of her arms, the paleness of her skin, the tremors in her soft voice, and the terror that rolled off of her in waves. She was not lying. They were not safe where they were, whatever the reason for it was.

"Ma'am, I understand that something has gone terribly wrong." He tried one last time, not knowing what to do at this point. He'd never been able to stand up to desperate parents. That was mostly why he left the fatality count to Commander Erwin and not himself. He would never be able to look into the eyes of a mother and condemn their child to death. "However, I cannot take responsibility for your child. I can, however, offer you safe passage for you and your child when the Survey Corps return to the road tomorrow, on their way to Trost." His hands itched to take the boy and protect him as his mother wanted him to, but he couldn't do it. Responsibility before sentimentality, he repeated. The head before the heart.
Contenu sponsorisé

What if... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What if...   What if... Icon_minitime1

What if...
Page 1 sur 1