Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Nile Dawk
Spoopy
Spoopy
Nile Dawk

Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Empty
MessageSujet: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1Dim 10 Nov - 20:18

Jean kirschstein and Eren Jaeger. Those two idiots! Not even able to do one simple task without messing everything up. Pixis was pretty tired of this shit and decided to give them a lecture they would not forget soon. He would give them one final chance, after that, it would be too late, he would replace them.

Pixis was pretty calm about it though. He drank from his flank something that looked like vodka and light himself a cigar. He loved the priviledge to be chief of the police. Sitting in his chair, he remembered all that time when he, himself, was just a police officer, doing some good in the town. Arresting people, making sure the laws were respected. How he manages to climb the stairs of his career to be where he was today. Those were good time. Now he was just sitting on a fucking chair, filling out papers and giving orders. Nothing much troublesome was happening that required him to move himself. Even though Eren and Jean were two idiots, they still managed to get the job done. And the other officers were pretty good too for a bunch of amators.

Finally, those two idiots came in his office, the fun could start now. They didnt even knew why he summoned them in his office, the expressions on their face would surely put a smile on his face.

- Alright, take a seat you two and dont fucking interrupt me while i'm talking. Understood?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mike
Spoopy
Spoopy
Mike

MessageSujet: Re: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1Dim 10 Nov - 20:46

When he heard Chief Pixis wanted both him and Eren in his office, Jean panicked. Every time they got called into his office, it was for the old man to calmly tell them he was disappointing and that he expected better from them. And that was all the time. Sure, it wasn't so bad. Pixis was always so chill and calm. But Jean still disliked the feeling of disappointment he'd get from his boss. Especially when it was always obviously Eren's fault anyways!

This time though, Jean didn't feel it. He was sure he was going to lose his job or something. He hoped not, cause it's probably the only thing he could do... and he sucked at it! As he dragged his ass to Pixis' office, followed by his co-worker, Jean was mentally making a story up to blame it all on Jaeger.

He finally opened the door to his boss' office and reluctantly made his way to a seat when Pixis ordered them to. He nodded before lowering his head, awaiting for what was to come.
Farlan_Church
Spoopy
Spoopy
Farlan_Church

MessageSujet: Re: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1Mar 12 Nov - 0:19

La journée avait mal commencée, mais ça, c’était devenu le quotidien d’Eren, alors ce n’était pas bien inhabituel. Il avait commencé par se réveiller avec un mal de crâne épouvantable pour ensuite se faire mordre le bras en voulant se retourner dérangeant son altesse royale Hunter qui était bien installé contre lui et qui n’était pas d’accord avec son déplacement. Voulant aller se préparer pour la journée en commençant par se laver les dents, Eren marcha machinalement vers sa salle de bain seulement pour mettre le pied en chemin dans une flaque douteuse. Maudit soit ce chien...

Finalement arrivé après avoir agi comme un zombie toute la matinée, Eren ne salua personne et s’avança directement vers la machine à café, se servant une grande quantité de ce liquide pour pouvoir endurer le reste de la journée. Au moment où il allait se rediriger vers son bureau, après une longue gorgée de café beaucoup trop chaud pour ses papilles, Eren croisa Jean et le dévisagea avant de lui faire un signe de tête comme seul salutation. Il s’assied ensuite à son bureau à côté de celui d’un jeune employé, continuant ses études. N’étant pas prêt mentalement à commencer son travail plus qu’ennuyant, Eren se pencha subtilement et regarda les notes de l’autres. Endosperme… woah… Eren se recula confus et troublé. Il ignorait que l’autre étudiait en sexologie, mais ce schéma sur ses feuilles de notes ne pouvaient qu’indiquer une certaine partie de l’anatomie humaine, non? Fronçant les sourcils et se reculant en secouant la tête, Eren se réinstalla à son bureau trop gêné pour adresser la parole à l’autre employé après avoir lu ses notes.

À peine installé, quelqu’un vint le chercher pour lui dire qu’il était convoqué avec Jean au bureau de Pixis. Après le fiasco de leur dernière patrouille ensemble, Eren était persuadé qu’il ne s’en sortirait pas vivant du bureau du chef de police. Traînant de la patte, Eren laissa son café à son bureau et rejoint Jean qui était déjà en route vers leur destination. Le jeune policier fixa son collègue québécois, déjà énervé de voir sa tête de cucurbitacée ce matin. Lorsqu’ils entrèrent, Eren prit soin d’éloigner son siège de celui de Jean pour être à une distance respectable de celui-ci. Au moment où Pixis se mit à parler, Eren se dit que toutes les excuses qu’il avait préparées ne servaient plus à rien. Il hocha de la tête et attendit de recevoir les critiques en croisant les doigts pour qu’en sortant du bureau, il ne soit pas chômeur.
Nile Dawk
Spoopy
Spoopy
Nile Dawk

MessageSujet: Re: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1Mar 12 Nov - 18:23

Pixis looked at the two idiots in front of him, he was going to have so much fun yelling at them. They reminded him so much of how he used to be. He too was once sitting on those chair, being yelled at by his boss for the mistake he had done. Crashing a car into a bus... Ah! What a joke, he had done much worst than them, thats for sure. He wasnt going to fire them. Just a good scare, enough to make them shit their pants. He took his flask and drank the full contain of it, sign that shit just got real and put on his pissed face. The speech was starting.

- First of all! You two are the worst pair of police officer i ever had in my squad! I dont know why i still keep you around. I've read the report about the police car that you two crashed into a bus! Why were even thinking? You're supposed to make people obey the rules, keep them safe! Not do the fucking opposite! What do you have in your fucking brain? Marshmellow? Texting while fast driving! And you were going fast for no fucking reason! I dont care which one of you was driving, its both your fault! You could have made a much bigger mess and im glad it stopped there... The next fucking mistake you do will be the end of you two, im telling you. I AM PISSED RIGHT NOW! You're fucking lucky to still be here today! Bunch of fucking loser...

Pixis made a small pause, he didnt want to look at them. He was smiling to himself, thanks to them, his day was a bit less boring. They were quite entertaining in their fail. Even though their work were like one big defecation, they still managed to finish the job. Before they could even say another word, he turned back to them with a smile on his face.

- I also happen to know that you had quite a lot of fun with some older women. I had an anonymous phone call telling me that two dumb looking police officer were flirting with some hot ladies. I immediatly thought about you two, who else would go around to flirt with peripateticiennes? Seriously? Why am I paying you two for? For flirting? For crashing cars... Our cars, into bus? For texting while fast driving? Im giving you one fucking last chance. After this you are out of my squad and i'll make sure that you never have to work as a police officer ever again! That or any law-bringer job you could ever try to applied. AM I CLEAR? Now, before i let you go, i want to hear what you two have to say for your defence!

Pixis sat on his chair, looking at the scared face of his two police officer. A good scare like this will surely motivate them to move their ass and finally work together as a succesful team. It was sad to say, but pixis kinda hoped to have one of them to replace him after his retirement. But none of them were ready for something as big as that. He was like them when he was young, he made some mistake that he wasnt proud of and his partner was not better, but they made quite a difference.
Mike
Spoopy
Spoopy
Mike

MessageSujet: Re: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1Mar 12 Nov - 18:54

Jean felt horribly bad. The whole car crash was pretty much his fault. But he wouldn't admit that! Though how the fuck would he know he was texting while driving fast for no reason?! He subtly glared at Eren, thinking it was him with no hesitation.

Also, how the fuck did he know about the old ladies?! Should he be insulted that he actually thought of them?! Why the fuck would he want to seduce old women?!

He had all these emotions going on inside of him, but Jean, unlike Eren, knew when to keep his mouth shut. So he was clenching his fists, looking at his Captain in the eyes, trying to take everything in as calmly as possible. But inside, he wanted to cry from the intense intimidation he was given, he was to jump at Eren to kill him, he wanted to kiss his boss for giving them a last chance... He was an emotional wreck inside. Outside, he looked like he had seen a ghost.

He slowly nodded, ready to run the fuck out of Pixis' office, but he stopped himself and sat down again when he heard what his boss wanted before they could leave.

His mouth opened, but nothing could be hear at first. "I... Uh.. Well, you see sir.. I uh... Eren. I mean officer Jaeger," he started with dread for the other. "So we went to this old lady's house but then her and her friends wanted a show of some sort and obviously, you know what kind of show they wanted. This guy over here," he said, pointing at the brunette. "Is obviously too dumb and a loser to understand what they wanted and so he started to yell at them very impolitely and I swear this guy needs anger management. But anyways so then the ladies started grabbing his behind and.. I really don't understand though, because I'm way better looking.." he said his last sentence more to himself. "But yeah so then we left. I swear we did nothing to these old women! And then we went to tim hortons cause we had nothing to do and there were bikers there and Eren didn't shut his mouth and so I had to save his ass... again! And sir I swear Jaeger always gets us in trouble! I swear I would do a better job if teamed up with someone else!" he rambled on and on and on.
Farlan_Church
Spoopy
Spoopy
Farlan_Church

MessageSujet: Re: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1Mer 13 Nov - 17:53

À chaque phrase, Eren avait le réflexe de vouloir ouvrir la bouche pour répliquer ou se défendre, mais il savait que pour avoir un minimum de chance de garder son emploi, il était mieux de se taire. Plus Pixis continuait de les sermonner, moins Eren pensait qu’il pourrait garder son poste et l’autre parlait tellement fort qu’il ne pouvait que reculer sur sa chaise, le regard nerveux, espérant que cela cesse bientôt. Sans doute que tous les employés entendaient la conversation et les prenaient en pitié ou se moquaient d’eux à cet instant.

Au moment où le chef de police prit une pause, Eren réalisa qu’il avait retenu sa respiration pour une grande partie du discours, alors il prit une grande bouffée d’air, se libérant un minimum de la tension accumulée, en se redressant sur son banc avec maladresse, plus mal à l’aise que jamais. Il fit un saut lorsque le vieil homme lui mentionna qu’il était au courant pour leur échec lamentable avec les femmes âgées. Eren n’aurait pas pu devenir plus rouge, de colère comme de honte. Pour une fois qu’il n’avait pas cherché la bagarre ou les ennuis, il ne méritait certainement pas d’être accusé injustement pour ça!
Eren sentit le regard de Jean sur lui, mais il regarda quand même droit devant lui, sachant que, s’il croisait le regard de Jean ne serait-ce qu’un instant, il lui sauterait à la gorge et perdrait son poste. Gardant les poings serrés, soulagé de ne pas perdre son emploi, Eren allait miraculeusement garder le silence avant d’entendre les plus pitoyables excuses et accusations qu’il n’avait jamais entendu. Cet enfoiré de Kirschtein avait décidé de lui faire porter le blâme? Hors de question qu’Eren se laisse faire sans répliquer.

«Chef Pixis! Je vous assure que Jean raconte n’importe quoi. Je refuse de porter le blâme, alors que ce mauvais collègue n’est pas intervenu alors que les vieilles… commettaient un crime pour lequel elle aurait dû être arrêtées et poursuivies! Je leur ai simplement affirmé que ce qu’elles faisaient était illégal … avec un langage coloré… pour qu’elle comprenne bien la leçon. Et puis… pour les motards... je n’ai fait que mon devoir! Je veux dire… ils devaient être ramenés à l’ordre! Ils riaient et ne reconnaissaient pas notre autorité, ces hors-la-loi!»

Eren fixa Jean avec un regard meurtrier avant de continuer : « Jean est celui qu’il faut blâmer, puisqu’il ne sait pas conduire, qu’il ne sait pas conduire et qu’il aurait pu me tuer!» lança Eren en pointant son nez d’une couleur peu normale, recouvert d’un diachylon. Entendant Jean dire qu’il performerait mieux avec quelqu’un d’autre, même s’il était d’accord qu’ils ne devraient pas travailler ensemble, Eren se sentit insulté de l’entendre le dire à vive voix au patron. «Connard! Je n’aurais pas besoin de thérapie si tu n’étais pas le pire collègue au monde en plus d’être un parfait imbécile!»
Nile Dawk
Spoopy
Spoopy
Nile Dawk

MessageSujet: Re: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1Jeu 14 Nov - 10:36

Pixis smiled to himself, this was way too easy to scare the shit out of them. He knew how much they cared about their job, and their face were clearly showing it. He listen the two , rabbling about whose fault it was, saying that would work better with someone else. Now, what was Pixis going to do? Calm down and let them go with just a yellow card? Or continue yelling at them? Maybe they deserved a small break? No. He knew exactly what could motivate them to start working as a team so they could work their way together to the top.

- You guys are giving us a bad reputation. Whats your plan? For the city to laugh at us? Your just as good as those fat police officers who eats donut on their break! I am pissed at both if you! I've ask for a defense as a team, and you both gave me a defense for yourself. Lets see you two likes it to ensure the laws near parks and malls. Yeah, you heard me alright! I wont fire you just yet, but you both lost a grade. Im very disapointed in you, boys. Now go home and get some rest... Tomorrow is the start of your new life. You'll continue working together as a team and it will be your last chance. If you screw up even this, i wont let you be a police officer anywhere else. You have to learn how to work as a team. I've said it enough now, i hope the word is stuck in your reducted brainless head! I'll say it one more time just so you understand. WORK AS FUCKING TEAM IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR JOB!

He sat at his desk, pointing the door, not wanting to hear another word from them. As soon as they were out, he waited 5 seconds, then bursted into laughter. Those two would definetly do whatever they can to keep their job, they were going to entertain him more and more with their fail, even though he wished for them to succeed. His retirement was getting closer and closer each day. One more year before leaving all of this behind. It was a good thing that he was laughing at this situation. If he took it too seriously, not only would he have fired them, but he might had have another heart attack. Of course, the first one was kept silent, no one knew about it, but he wanted it that way. He refilled his flask and drank a bit of it before putting the bottle back in his place.
Mike
Spoopy
Spoopy
Mike

MessageSujet: Re: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1Ven 15 Nov - 20:22

Jean's heart sunk. Of course, he was giving them a chance, but still. Losing a grade?! That was horrible! Mall cop? Those guys were losers! And there was no way he actually wanted to work with Jaeger as a team! It was going to be impossible...

He wanted to protest, but decided that nodding and leaving without saying a word would be better. He was already stepping on a thin line.

And so he did that and left the office, followed by his annoying co-worker. He would have glared at him if it wasn't for the fact that it was pretty much his fault this time. Crashing the car... what was he thinking. He decided to ignore the brunette and kept walking away from the office with a feeling of failure. Maybe he would consider trying to work with Mister Wuss Wuss... but not now. Now he was utterly pissed off and completely not in the mood.

If only he knew Pixis' motives and real thoughts....
Farlan_Church
Spoopy
Spoopy
Farlan_Church

MessageSujet: Re: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1Mar 19 Nov - 14:34

Eren dut avouer que Pixis avait raison sur ce coup, ils ne savaient absolument pas comment travailler en équipe et chaque occasion était bonne pour accuser l’autre lorsque la situation se retournait contre eux. Par-contre, de se faire insulter autant par son patron n’était pas des plus agréable et Eren dut se mordre la lèvre pour éviter de surenchérir et de crier des bêtises qu’il regretterait. Déjà que Pixis était assez généreux pour leur laisser garder leur emploi, il n’allait pas faire le difficile pour une critique parsemés d’insultes qu’ils méritaient.

Le jeune policier regarda son collègue avec mépris pendant le discours de leur patron. S’il devrait travailler en équipe, il ne comptait pas faire d’efforts si l’autre ne lui montrait pas plus de respect. Lorsqu’il apprit qu’ils se faisaient rétrograder, Eren soupira, se disant que sa vie était déjà misérable, mais qu’au moins il ne perdrait pas totalement son emploi. Ce ne serait qu’une question de temps avant qu’il ne prouve qu’il valait mieux que ça de toute manière. Enfin, tout dépendrait de comment se déroulerait les choses avec Jean. Eren de son côté savait qu’il ferait un bon travail et qu’il ferait régner l’ordre et la discipline peu importe où il serait envoyé.

Après avoir fait un signe de tête pour faire comprendre à son patron qu’il avait compris le message et qu’il ne serait plus déçu de lui, Eren sortit et suivi Jean hors du bureau de leur patron. Il prit une grande respiration lorsque la porte fut refermée et prit son courage à deux mains en avançant.

«Jean… We should… work together… I mean, he’s right. We both suck together, but we’ll work things out if we really try! How about we put all this together and start over? » tenta Eren en tendant la main à Jean pour qu’il la serre, acceptant son offre par la même occasion.

Mike
Spoopy
Spoopy
Mike

MessageSujet: Re: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1Sam 30 Nov - 22:28

As Jean was finally out of the door and happy to leave to go home, a voice he didn't like called his name. He frowned, sighed and turned around annoyed. He faced the brunette and carefully listened to what he had to say.

He raised an eyebrow as he heard Eren suggest him to work as a team. Did he hear right? Jean looked at him perplexed and confused. He then looked at the other's hand who was waiting to be taken. He had just promised himself he was too pissed off for that... But that's cause he had never thought Eren would actually ask him to work together.

He frowned and reluctantly brought his hand to the brunette's. "Whatever..."

He then brought his hand back and crossed his arms. "How do you manage to start over?" he scoffed. "You want to invite me to your place and talk about our favourite colour and shit?" He laughed curtly at his own teasing.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)   Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean) Icon_minitime1

Those two idiots... ( Pixis, Eren, Jean)
Page 1 sur 1