Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Annie Leonhardt
Spoopy
Spoopy
Annie Leonhardt

One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie] Empty
MessageSujet: One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie]   One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie] Icon_minitime1Mer 2 Oct - 0:03

(This was originally written on a ripped piece of paper in Psychology class. Featuring Bitch Type and Horseface.)
-----------------------------
Annie:
"Jean... why are you standing outside the girl's dorms window?" Annie asks, voice as monotone as ever. It wasn't the first time she had seen him there but, for once, she thought she might as well ask why.
---
Jean:
As he heard someone's voice, Jean stumbled backwards and almost hit the floor. He was able to get back to his feet and finally notcied Annie standing, short in front of him.
His face couldn't get redder.
"I was just... uh" he rambled, "I mean, I wasnt!.. doing such a thing..." He couldn't look the blond in the eyes.
---
Annie:
Jean was a horrible liar. Annie supposed that, to some, this would be considered 'endearing'. To her, it was a mix of amusing and pathetic.
"Mikasa's not here, you know" she says with a sigh.
The blond crosses her arms over her chest and waits for the other to either leave or respond. She wasn't agains entertainment at this point and this could be either horribly awkward or relatively funny. Whichever, she didn't care.
---
Jean:
"Yeah, I know she's not there! I saw!" He then mentally smacked himself. "I mean I was looking for her and simply wondered of she was in your dorms so I looked... very quickly. Two seconds... and you happened to see me durring those two seconds!".
-------------
Annie:

"Right." she curtly replies. "Why are you so keen on finding her anyways?"
It's not in the blond's habits to ask questions in these types of situations. From the first day of training, it had been fairly obvious that The susceptible boy had an interest in Mikasa. When he tried talking to her, Annie observed, he would automatically drop his usual sneering comments and instead begin to stutter and mull over his words one moment too long.
'Attraction' was the conclusion Annie had come to.
She was curious though, this sort of this wasn't one she understood in others (or herself for that matter). Emotions hindered, why bother with them anyways? This occasion seemed right for investigation on this topic.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mike
Spoopy
Spoopy
Mike

MessageSujet: Re: One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie]   One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie] Icon_minitime1Sam 5 Oct - 2:33

Jean stared at the short blond, embarrassed. He wanted to tell her off, but she seemed genuinely and strangely interested in knowing the boy's intentions. He tried to think carefully of a smart answer, but he couldn't. He was a bad liar and he figured Annie had already seen through it. He obviously did not want to admit into spying the girl's dorm cause he was desperate to see girls having a pillow fight in panties. But sadly the girls were boring and simply read books, talked or in Ymir's case, would desperately try to hint to Christa that she wanted something else than to play cards with Sasha.

So he answered a logical answer to the question asked: "Well I wanted to ask her if she wanted to hangout with me, because I'm bored."

Alright, he did miss out some parts of the answer, but he wasn't going to blurt everything out to Annie. She probably already knew how much he liked Mikasa anyways.
Annie Leonhardt
Spoopy
Spoopy
Annie Leonhardt

MessageSujet: Re: One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie]   One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie] Icon_minitime1Lun 7 Oct - 12:31

She leaned back against the wall of the barrack and eyes the boy carefully. From what she could tell, he saw n point in lying to her. Just another male trainee getting ideas about what went on behind closed doors of the girl's rooms.

"Is there really any time to 'hang out'?" she asks with the hint of a sneer. They were here to train after all. Well, most of them anyways. She'd seen Jean train and although he was quite talented in some respects, she deemed his training insufficient. She wasn't sure how long he'd last if he were to ever be faced with what lied behind the walls, what she knew all too well would be breaking in soon enough and bring about horrors beyond count.

[omg I suck, I'm sorry]
Mike
Spoopy
Spoopy
Mike

MessageSujet: Re: One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie]   One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie] Icon_minitime1Mar 8 Oct - 21:02

"Well.. Right now we're training. And you know I'm planning to join the Military Police and Mikasa will probably join the Recon Corps like that douchebag Eren and all the other idiots. Once we graduate, that's when we won't have time to hang out," He explained, regaining his normal self.

He knew Annie wouldn't understand. She was a lone wolf anyways and probably didn't understand the meaning of hanging out with people and having fun.

"Something you wouldn't understand.." he finally said. Jean spoke his mind, that's how he (didn't) made friends.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie]   One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie] Icon_minitime1

One Very Awkward Encounter [Jean & Annie]
Page 1 sur 1