Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
PLEINS DE LUV POUR VOUS, FUCKERS
Shingeki no Kyojin RP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Introduction/Summary post

AuteurMessage
Lance Corporal Levi

Lance Corporal Levi

Introduction/Summary post Empty
MessageSujet: Introduction/Summary post   Introduction/Summary post Icon_minitime1Mar 14 Jan - 3:43

"It's so dark... I can't see..."
"Cold... so cold..."
"Feels like I'm... floating..."
"Where am I?"
"Hello? Is anyone here?"
"Hello? Hello!"
"Somebody, please....... help......me-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikasa likes to dream. Life is hard, but there is a world of fantasy in her head that can, every night, help her forget about rent, work, family, friends, and life.

One day, however, she wakes up to the news that her beloved brother, Eren, has gone missing from his dorm room at the local college, and that there is no trace of him anywhere. The police cannot find him, and Mikasa knows that they are not trying hard enough. She decides to investigate on her own, but coming to no conclusion, she lets herself yet again slip into her dreams, into a world where Eren is safe and sound and back in her arms again.

Levi does not dream. Dreams are a bother, and he is always too exhausted to spend much time analyzing, or even just remembering his nightly thoughts.

One morning, Eren Jaeger, a kid from the local college, goes missing. Levi is sent as a special operations supervisor when the police cannot find him, and he can come to no conclusion as to how the kid disappeared. He goes back to HQ empty handed, and goes back home empty minded. And that night, for the first time in forever, he dreams.

Mikasa and Levi dream the same dream, a dream that is not fantasy, but that is shaped exactly like the world they live in. However, this dream holds clues, clues that lead to Eren and that are not present in the real world. Together, they investigate this mysterious phenomenon, and the investigation, which can only be done within the dream, leads them into a world that is far more disturbing than they would have thought it to be. The clock is ticking, and Eren is fading, and if they don't find him soon, Eren Jaeger will become a memory, a figment of people's imagination, a dream.

The dream has become a nightmare.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Introduction/Summary post
Page 1 sur 1